Saturday, October 22, 2011

Frixion Mods


Found some Frixion highlighters in some small and old stationery store at somewhere about two days ago... Probably some old stock left because I hardly able to see the highlighter version for quite long time. Has been modding it since yesterday, the original version is nice to spin but I don't have enough dr grips(had to borrow from dr.rsvp) so I'll have to mod it this way.

The barrels are thicker than usual mods but they spin nicely, and if you like thicker barrel.




2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of buying that pen mod on PenWish but wow! What did you use for the tips/grips for the green one? This looks incredibly better. Is there any way I can buy it off of you or find the parts to make it myself?

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to share your comments and suggestions as well as participate in the discussion.